Jumamosi, Machi 15, 2014

NENO LA LEO NA WEMA SEPETU "WAPENZI WAKIGOMBANA CHUKUA JEMBE UKALIME"


Da love of my life.... Dats wat he is.... Our life, our rules.... Sipendi watu wanavyoingilia my love life kabisa.... I am his nd he is mine... dats jus it.... Kama tahira wangu, hafai ndo tayari wangu.... Love him jus like dat.... Mapenzi huwa hayaingiliwi hata siku moja.... Nd dey say wapenzi wakigombana chukua jembe ukalime, hawakukosea at all... With all due respect stop talking shit bout my baby.... Cuz at da end of da day he is da one I love nd I aint scared to.say it.... Nd I aint gon.stop... Call me stupid, crazy or whatever but dats jus reality.... Take it or leave it.... Im out... by Wema Sepetu kupitia ukurasa wake wa instagram

Hakuna maoni:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share bottom